- All Participants and Spectators understand that Hidden Warrior is an extreme event and assumes all risks associated with this event including any training.
- Hidden Warrior reserves the right to close any obstacle or portion of track if the race director deems it unsafe or hazardous to participants. Safety is our top priority and we encourage you to use your best judgement. You may walk around any obstacle.
- Hidden Warrior does NOT provide Personal Accident Insurance. Hidden Warrior strongly recommends you obtain Personal Accident Insurance and Ambulance cover before the event day.
- Every participant/spectator must sign a waiver.
- Every participant/spectator must show an official form of identification (licence, passport, photo id).
- Participants and Spectators must follow all instructions given by the race director, race staff, volunteers and medical staff.
- Several Photographers and Videographers will be out on the course. All participants/spectators agree to allow Hidden Warrior to use any pictures or videos for future promotional purposes.
- Running, diving and jumping is strictly prohibited at any obstacle, for your safety and ours.
- No weapons, drugs, outside alcohol or pets are permitted on the premises.
- No outside food/beverages are permitted. Food and beverages will be available for purchase inside the event.
- You must be 18 years old to consume any alcoholic beverage.
- Please don’t drink and drive.
- Feel free to bring a camp chair or blanket to watch all the action.
- Costumes are encouraged. For safety any headpiece or mask that obstructs your vision is not permitted.
- Ensure that you arrive at the venue at least 1 hour before your scheduled start. This will ensure you can pick up your event pack and travel to the start line in ample time.
- All participants should bring a change of clothes and a towel.
- All participants/spectators are encouraged to look at the weather forecast and plan appropriately (i.e. wet weather gear, sunscreen).
All entries are non-refundable.
Hidden Warrior Doping Control Rules -
Hidden Warrior acknowledges that drugs and alcohol are part of our society. These substances must not be permitted to jeopardise our participant’s or spectator’s safety or wellbeing whilst participating/spectating in an Hidden Warrior event. Hidden Warrior’s Doping Control Rules are designed to achieve this aim.
- All Hidden Warrior participants must not be adversely affected by drugs, alcohol or other substances whilst participating in this event.
- The consumption, possession, sale of illegal drugs by any Hidden Warrior participant/spectator is strictly prohibited.
- Hidden Warrior reserves the right to administer random drug and alcohol testing of all participants.
- Breaches of this policy will result in immediate ejection from the venue.
- Designate a driver. Monitor your alcohol intake or you may face heavy penalties and/or loss of license. Please don’t drink and drive.
Hidden Warriors Drug and Alcohol Policy is based on the following principles:
- The use of drugs and alcohol can negatively effect and impair an individual’s ability to perform both safely and effectively.
- Higher risks of injury, damage and loss occur through the use of drugs and alcohol by individuals.